Update on November 25th, 2012
This application has been retired, as there are much better solutions available for free; please check out FreeFileSync instead.
The new version is here! As always, it is recommended to upgrade as soon as possible. Here are the major changes:
- Administrator permissions are no longer required to run the application from the Program Files folder; application settings and logs are now stored in the Windows program data folders.
- The application has been tested with and should now work fine with UAC under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Summary logs have been added to the end of the logging to report count totals for the various operations.
- Fixed a bug in the new syncing empty folders functionality that caused a neverending loop when the root of either folder was empty.
- Added a “File Filter” property to mapped folders to allow the use of wildcards (*.txt) to restrict which files to sync (as requested by Jason Saul).
Simply run the setup to upgrade to the latest version.
[Download links removed]
Remember to share your thoughts and suggestions!